Remember the Countryside Code
At Cashel we have worked very hard to create an area of natural conservation for everyone to enjoy. When visiting please respect the area and follow the few guidelines we have listed below.
1) Please close any gates you open behind you, we have measures in place to keep deer out of the area. If they manage to get in they can cause a massive amount of destruction to an area we have worked very hard to create.
2) Our routes are designed for the use of walkers only and we regret that mountain bikes are not allowed as they can cause excessive erosion
3) Dogs should be kept on a lead to minimise disturbance to the wildlife.
4) Camping and campfires are not allowed. Cashel Campsite is just across the road and offers superb camping facilities and a café.
5) Please do not leave any litter lying around. There is nothing worse than a beautiful natural landscape that has been ruined by an inconsiderate few.
Please bag your litter and take it home with you. There are also litterbins located at the side of the farmhouse next to our dedication barn
Cashel is open to the public 52 weeks of the year during daylight hours.